![]() |
| Chinook Whitewater Rafting |
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Whitewater Rafting
We had a great trip going whitewater rafting on the Chinook River, and we jumped from cliffs into the river. It was wild. Rich had only gone whitewater rafting once before and it wasn't nearly this rough. It was Luis' first whitewater rafting trip. Click on the photo below to see the entire album of pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Until I saw your photo album and this post, I only thought of salmon when I heard the word "Chinook." Now I can at least think of something a lot more outdoorsy (and fun) than a dead fish lying on a plate surrounded by parsley garnish.
All us 9 to 5'ers down here in the States envy all your adventures. The rafting most of all, man that looked like fun. Anyway keep at it, just don't run away to Alaska and live in a camper and eat plants, we all know how that turns out.
Scott
Post a Comment