Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Pretty close prediction

It's 1:40 p.m. ET (10:40 PT). I spent the afternoon and evening at a bar with a bunch of Americans and Canadians watching election results. (Luis was working as an extra in "Farewell Atlantis," a movie about the end of the world. I spent the night celebrating the beginning of a new world.)
Anyway, I must say that my prediction was pretty close.
I had North Carolina as a toss-up, and at this time it is leaning toward Obama. The other toss-up I listed was Florida, which was very close but has been called for Obama.
The Times now lists Montana as leaning McCain (I guess McCain), Missouri as light red (I had McCain) and Indiana as light blue (Oops! I had that for McCain.)
So I missed North Carolina and Indiana if they go as they seem to be leaning now. Not bad that I missed just two -- two of the states that are still aren't a solid color 1:40 PT.

No comments: