Friday, June 20, 2008

OMG!

Luis is the most balanced, calm, serene person I know. But he is really, really stressed about taking the TOEFL tomorrow. Furthermore, he is anxious about the home sale, or lack of a home sale.
Anyone how knows him would not believe this, but he is so stressed, that, (drum roll) he took a Xanax just minutes ago. (I asked him if I could post this.) I was in shock. When he finds out how good Xanax is, he'll never waste his time with yoga. Maybe if he takes Xanax regularly, he won't worry about an open toilet bowl cover stealing our energy. I could hear him now: "F--- Feng Shui! I'm leaving the toilet bowl cover open."

2 comments:

Steve Reed said...

Woo hoo! I'm psyched to see you in the blogosphere! This will be a great way to keep track of your adventures!

(Take it easy on that Xanax, Luis!)

squirrelmama said...

I have a feeling Luis will find that the Xanax is substandard compared to his more traditional ways of mellowing out. At least that's my hunch - I could be wrong.
If I am right however, I hope he opens the toilet bowl cover just long enough for the water in there to steal the rest of his Xanax, but not any of his good energy.