Tuesday, October 7, 2008

a beautiful sunny day

Staples delivered some bookcases an hour ago. It would be nice to install them and get things organized.
But it's going to be a LONG fall and winter of rainy, rainy days. And today is a beautiful, sunny day.
Later this week is going to be crazy as more data is coming in for me to analyze for my freelance project.
So we're going outside to enjoy the nice weather while we can.
Oh, my driver's license arrived in the mail today. I can't believe it was so fast. I went to the office mid-day Thursday. I'm hoping for the renewal I won't have a double-chin for the photo.
I can't wait to watch the debate tonight.
My absentee ballot should arrive tomorrow. I'm looking forward to voting. I don't want to state the candidate I'll vote for.
I'll just say I favor an intelligent, well-spoken candidate who focuses on the issues, understands the economy during these difficult economic times and has chosen a qualified running mate.

1 comment:

squirrelmama said...

ROTFL!! Vote early and vote often!!!

BTW, you set a good example regarding deferrment of household chores. When the days are beautiful, when the foliage is turning, when the squirrels are out and about, when the sky is a perfect shade of indigo and white - a good fall sky - I should set aside my own chores and go outside beyond the house and revel in it while I can.