Wednesday, October 15, 2008

debate

We have the time for our TV show. Check out www.richandluis.com.

How rude that the debate is scheduled on my birthday. But I have a broadcast journalism class to attend tonight, anyway, so it's not as if we would be celebrating my b'day tonight. Then when I come home, we're going to watch the debate, which I'm recording. Tomorrow, we're going to go out for dinner for my birthday. A CNN story says more states have gone toward Obama.

On Monday, we had a great Canadian Thanksgiving. I'll update you more when I get the pics.

1 comment:

squirrelmama said...

I was actually happy for you Rich, because I thought you might enjoy the fact that Barack and John are giving you the debate for your birthday - didn't you know, that's why it was scheduled on Lawn Guyland? Happy happy birthday to you, wish we could eat spicy food together and get silly at the Sitar to celebrate - maybe next month when you are home to celebrate the American Thanksgiving. While you're at it, will share with us Lower 48 folks the history and meaning of the Canadian Thanksgiving? Do they serve Tofurkeys?