Thursday, October 2, 2008

Our 3-month Anniversay

Today marks three months from the date we got on a ferry in Seattle and arrived in Victoria, BC, becoming new residents. I cannot believe all that has happened in three months. It feels like a year.
The other day I said to Luis that we had such a long to-do list and only two things remained:
  • get a driver's license
  • get a job :)
OK. So the last one is a big task. I got my driver's license today, though. Luis already has his. So now we're just onto the last item.
I'm going to do some freelance and see how that works out.
Luis will try to get a job as a lab assistant, as that doesn't require a license.
We're starting to see the beginnings of fall / winter here, with lots of rain. I guess you just have to remember to always have an umbrella in "Rain City."

1 comment:

squirrelmama said...

Don't forget to:

1. Visit the Sitar in Vancouver
2. Feed the squirrels
3. Feed even more squirrels

You're starting to sound very much at home. Can't wait 'til the 21st when we get to see YOUR WEDDING!