Sunday, July 13, 2008

We´re Canadian, eh! (again)




Little did I know that when I created the post ¨We´re Canadian, eh!¨ that there is are shirts with similar sayings. (forgive lack of some punctuation but I´m using a Spanish language keyboard, and I can´t find some characters.)
Anyway, Luis and I got these cool Tshirts in Victoria.
It says
I do not travel by dogsled
a loonie is a dollar, not a relative
I live in the second largest country in the world
I AM CANADIAN
winter only lasts one season
I live in a house, not an igloo
I do not know your second cousin John in Saskatoon
our currency is not based on monopoly money
the parliament buildings are not made of ice
the maple leaf is our national symbol
WE ARE THE BEST HOCKEY PLAYERS IN THE WORLD!
(Click on the pictures to get a closeup in a new window)

1 comment:

squirrelmama said...

I think you have the makings of a great lawsuit on your hands!!! (Yeah thinking like an American here, eh?) But if you can prove that you said "We're Canadian, eh!" before the T shirts were marketed, you and Luis stand to make a million LOONEYS!!! (and that would be looney-tunes, eh?)